Tuesday, December 6, 2011

?uestlove: Going into way too much detail

Worked on this for another 4 or 5 hours and completed the right side of ?uests head.  I quickly added some colour so you can see the detail of this sucker.  I will hopefully be able to go over the face one last time tomorrow night and then the portrait will be done and I will post it.  Then I have to design the background which im looking forward too because I learned some new tricks on photoshop that I will mess around with.  Last night the Roots performed a few songs off their new album as well as a skit with Fallon about the albums recording session.




Going overboard on the detail on this one for sure but it will be worth it im sure.  I think I will take a break on this one and sketch a few different things out for the next few days.


1 comment:

  1. I remember now Cher doing a song if I could turn back the hands of time. I wish I could do that to because if I could even biblical history would not be as bad as it was.

    ReplyDelete